Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P&F FPM - How to start a process for an Employee

joo_mariano2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I saw a lot of posts about this theme but none was sufficient.

A user logged as Manager(HRASRB role), need to start a P&F FPM for a employee.

We use HR-Renewal MSS app(HRMSS_MY_TEAM_G). In this app, the structure is displayed and a context menu has a lot of processes based on Launchpad (MSS->EMPLOYEE_MENU).

I can put my processes there.

But when i access the process, the afected object id is always the logged user(manager) and not the employee of manager.

In LPD_CUST, I did this configuration:

Application Type: sap

Application: ASR_PROCESS_EXECUTE_OVP

System Alias: SAP_ECC_HumanResources

Target App. Parameters: PROCESS=<PROCESS_NAME>&SAP-WD-CONFIGID=ASR_PROCESS_EXECUTE_OVP_CFG&APPLICATION_TYPE=PA&INITIATOR_ROLE=HRASRD

When i put the initiator role as HRASRD, the process is opened with the logged user as the affected id.

When i put the initiator role as HRASRB, i get an error: Specify a valid Person.

I already tried many ways to do it work but without success.

My process has the HRASRB role assigned.

How can I start a process for an employee through a link of the process?

The HRMSS_MY_TEAM_G app can do this?

Thanks.

João Mariano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
joo_mariano2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

But in metioned doc, the application ASR _PROCESS_EXECUTE_FPM displays only Adobe Processes.

I need start FPM processes as manager.

Thanks

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You're app is correct...your initiator role is correct (manager)...you are just missing a parameter to let it know "take the employee that reports to this manager and use that pernr"(PERNR_MEM_ID)....just look at the MSS standard examples and you should quickly see/find your problem.

This page will help you....

Assignment of a Process to PFCG Roles - HR Administrative Services (PA-AS) - SAP Library