cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Point Valuation - Operation Level

0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Inspection lot with inspection lot origin (04)

Inspection point used to achieve multiple result recording.

There are three operations planned having different tests

Each operation is must be tested before posting stock out of Quality.

Client Requires Operation level valuation and each operation should have different inspection point valuation.

e.g.

Inspection point valuation for Operation 1 : A1 , B1 , C1

Inspection point valuation for Operation 2 : A1 , A2, C1

Inspection point valuation for Operation 3 : B1 , C1

How we can achieve this? which could be  best suited enhancement?

Regards,

Sada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure you can.  The valuation at the operation level is very basic. All you can do is define the operation selected set for the inspection type, not for individual operation.

From you posting, I gather not all samples are tested in all three operations.  But the each operation must be valuated and passed.

Since this is an 04 inspection type using inspection points, keep in mind that only the values of the last inspection point in each operation is transferred to the lot UD screen, (and batch).  No summarization (averaging)  of inspection points is done in 04 lots.  That is only available in 03 lots.

When you say a "different inspection point valuation" I'm not totally sure what you mean.  The valuation for the inspection point would be base on all characteristics passing or if one fails.

The decisoin to "pass" an operation is totally manual, all you can do is specify the selected set to use.

I'm thinking if you have three samples tested in say operation 0010 and 2 of the 3 sample pass, you want to pass that operation.   

But maybe in operation 0020 if you have 4 samples tested and any single sample fails, you have to fail the operation.  So no, there is no available standard functionality around that.

Also, since only the last samle is valid in 04 lots using inspection points, I'm not sure how valid this design would be. 

Yhe best thinig i cna think of is use a UD user exit to verify and check that the proper valuations have been done based on some logic that you somehow define in the program or through some kind of Z-tables holding various valuation rules.

Craig

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sada,

Not very sure, but you can try to build in your logic in this below exit, if that works  -

QEEM0007  User exit: add. functions after completing partial sample.

Thanks,

Arijit