SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing the Cash Desk Payments Receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I had a question on printing of cash desk payments(Payment using FPCJ transaction).

For example: If a user walks into a cash desk and pays his open due items. The payment document gets generated after giving the details in FPCJ transaction.

When I go to print the document using the option of Receipt.

A pop-up appears and asks for details like Application form Printer.

But the issue is when I click on print after providing the above details.

I am getting an error :

'The internal transaction 9100 0001 is not assigned to an external transaction'

Do we need to create any sub for this main 9100..

What are the steps which I need to follow to achieve this.

If any one has some links which would be helpful.

Thanks

Sajal Saha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sajal,

The error that you are getting is triggered from Event 1310, as because you have the FM ISU_GET_ACTIVITY_1310 activated in your SAP System.

Quick fix would be to remove the FM,ISU_GET_ACTIVITY_1310 and assign the FM FKK_SAMPLE_1310 in the event.This would allow you to print Cash desk print receipts. However, this would have an impact on the other Business processes.

So, the solution would be to maintain the internal transactions 9100/0001 to the external transaction 9100/0010 in the SPRO config. node for "Allocating transactions to Internal Transactions"

Hope it helps..

Thanks

Amlan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sajal,

The error that you are getting is triggered from Event 1310, as because you have the FM ISU_GET_ACTIVITY_1310 activated in your SAP System.

Quick fix would be to remove the FM,ISU_GET_ACTIVITY_1310 and assign the FM FKK_SAMPLE_1310 in the event.This would allow you to print Cash desk print receipts. However, this would have an impact on the other Business processes.

So, the solution would be to maintain the internal transactions 9100/0001 to the external transaction 9100/0010 in the SPRO config. node for "Allocating transactions to Internal Transactions"

Hope it helps..

Thanks

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan..

It really helped..

We are thinking of using correspondence, using an Application Form to print it.

Do you have any other ideas of printing it.

Thanks

Sajal

0 Kudos

As per Standard SAP functionality, the only way to print cash desk receipts is through Correspondence

Even if you are having other ways of printing them, you need to keep in mind the fact that Cash Desk Transactions happens in real time and you need to have the receipts in real time as well to deliver that to the customer against the payments made.

So rather than going for a custom solution to print CD receipts, the recommended and the cleanest approach would be use the standard SAP functionality.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan..

It was really helpful