cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring SLD to access the Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it required to configure the SLD (Data Supplier Bridge, Visual Administrator http settings,SLD Data Supplier etc) to use any type of model such as WebServices and Java Bean Model or it is required only when using Adaptive RFC Model.

<b>When i tried Accessing an EJB deployed as a web service using WebService Model,I got an error in the log file that SLD is not configured.</b>

Please Clarify.

Thanks,

Sekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nags and Abhijeet,

I have n't explored more into this error which happened in EP6 SP15. Now i am tested with SP16 and its working fine.

Thanks for your assistance.

I am awarding the points to both of you.

Sekar

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sekar,

We dont need to configure it for J2EE oriented application, this is required when we deal with adaptive RFCs.

let us know some background of you application, this error has to do with some other thing

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga and Abhijeet,

Thanks for yours response.

While using the WebService model in the implementation, the model is not executing. I am getting the server error. Server Error...Please Contact your system administrator.....

When i checked in Netweaver Admin--> Monitoring -->Log trace, I was seeing the message that SLD is not configured.

Actually, I have a session bean deployed as a webservice and i am calling an entity bean inside that session bean to insert the data into DB.

The WebService Model is created Successfully and mapped to the context node properly.

When execting the model in the code, i am getting the above error.

Regards,

Sekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Sekhar,

Try to get the Exception trace while executing web service

try{

wdContext.currentRequestXXX().setYYY();

wdContext.currentRequestXXX().modelObject().execute();

}catch(Exception e){

wdComponenetAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess(e.getMessage());

}

If the webservice is public give me the url

Regards,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

To use webservice , Java bean model there is no need of SLD.

Only when you use RFC model you need SLD to be configured.

Whats is exception did you got when you use web service model.

Regards,

Naga