cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOM INCORRECT AND PRODUCTION ORDER CONFIRMED AND INVOICED

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all - please assist

Production job done with incorrect BOM - confirmation done and invoice raised to client.  This mistake happened on a number of occasions over the course of a few months.  We cannot reverse anything at this time since it is too long ago.  Is there any way the missing material can be added on the old production jobs so that the stock is deducted out of SAP? 

We would prefer not to do an adjustment as this reflects badly on the warehouse margins.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member194456
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

A workaround could be, Re-woke the teco from the production order. Book the consumption posting.

You have to look into following points also

1. If the production order settlement rule is header material, than after consumption posting as per above steps, if you run the settlement against the order, the cost will hit the price difference stock as there is no stock of the header material available.

2. If the settlement rule is a customer order or WBS than there is no problem in the settlement of the order.

2. In few CO reports also you may noticed that the consumption posting are done after the final delivery and price difference account hit.

Hope this helps

Regard s

SS

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

If the order was not yet deleted, you can reopen it, add the component, and then consume it to the order using transaction CO27.

Regards,

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - thank you for the answer.  Please explain steps to follow in transaction CO27. 

I have never worked in this transaction before.

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Tcode CO27 you have to pass the production order in input than press execute output screen will appears for the raw material having pending reservation  select all lines than click on save than if stock is sufficient than goods issue will happen.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Transaction CO27 is very simple. Try it for yourself and come back if you have any specific question.

Regards,

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI there again.  I have tried but received the message as per picture - is this an authorization problem or is it something else?  I can get into CO27 just fine - only when I try to simulate with production order number I get this message.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Run transaction SU53 just after this error, in order to check if there is any authorization missing.

Also, there must be at least one open reservation, without final issue indicator and without the backflush indicator.

Regards,

Caetano