cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many delivering plants ones sales organization (tax)

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Question about tax classifications material and customer.

I need to setup sales for a sales organisation (has the same country as the company), responsible for selling products delivered from many foreign plants in many different countries. If we use the standard setup of SAP e.g. assigning all plants to the sales organization distribution channel, the tax category MWST for every country etcetera, then we end up with many mandatory tax classifications per material and per ship to (appr. 100 countries). Entering them manually every time a new material is created isn't an option here, since you can only enter 2 lines at the same time.

• Is there a way to avoid entering 100 tax classifications per material and customer?
  • Has someone have the same problem?

The initial upload of tax classifications will be carried out via an LSMW, which will not cause any problem.

PS. VAT registration is in the country of the company only.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

To be honest, that sales data will come from a WEB application. All sales order data like tax classifications material and customer are available.

The big question is, is there a BAPI where we just can fill this data (complete) with out the fact that SAP checks whether that entry exists in table MLAN for that foreign country. In standard SAP, this check will always be carried out and if no entry is found it will process error message V1030. I want to do the customizing in such a way that only one entry for one country (of the sales org.) tax classification for materials and customers exists and that can be achieve via customizing the tax category for just one country only.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may be having multiple plants in different countries but can you let me know whether you are going to extend each and every material to all plants?

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

That is the plan and as far as I know necessary, otherwise creating sales order delivered from these plants aren't possible.

To be honest that will be also a thing (many sales plant vies) as well of course.

Actually I think this process isn't suitable for standard SAP. That is why I ask for info.

Regards Kees