cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the page footer now scrolling?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it just me that gets this behaviour?

This happens for me in both Safari and Chrome (on a Mac, obviously) so I'm guessing it isn't a browser thing. It is especially annoying when it covers the end of a comment so you can't see the "Like, Comment, Share..." links.

Any ideas?

UPDATE: this seems to happen only in the coffee corner...?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The page footer in CC went mobile, that's why.

Anyway, it was already reported:

With the huge list of reported and unresolved bugs (+reappearing ones) in the new SCN it is getting harder to check the current status.

I don't know, maybe a tool like Bugzilla will be easier to handle than these manually updated files?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh no. I posted a question without searching first. Somebody alert a moderator...!

But seriously, sorry for the redundant question. There's so much stuff here it is hard to keep up.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just noticed - the "Share & Follow" bar seems to be all about following. There's no "share" functionality at all that I can see. What have I missed?

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I noticed that too Steve, but I think the Header for blogs, etc. is the sharing aspect.  Agree with you that all the links to social sites are more concerning channels to watch and less about sharing.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are some buttons e.g. for Facebook sharing, but what it does, is take you to this page: https://www.facebook.com/sapcommunitynetwork?ref=ts

where probably you are expected to copy/paste the link manually.

This is not like YouTube, more like Do-It-Yourself sharing .

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

oliver
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

fix is on its way. will be pushed with the next update to Answers before go-live.

Best,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great. Thanks Oliver!

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since IE has this, too, I'd say it isn't browser related, but a CC issue.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

with increasing volume it needs a belt

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Same thing happens for me on Chrome - it is not just you: