cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Receiving IDocs

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

From ECC, we are processing Custom IDoc, We are using PI Single stack 7.5.

In ECC, When we execute the Function module to process the IDoc, it will go to Status 30(Yellow Light). Then when we process the same IDoc from WE19, it will be processed successfully (Green Light). but again it will be stuck in SM58. When it is stuck in SM58, we get the error in PI Logs as shown in the attached screenshot. When we process the same failed message from SM58, it will reach PI.

In Partner Profile i have kept the setting as Transfer Idoc Immediately.

Please let me know why this is happening, have i missed out any setting in PI ?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Check the section Common Error – Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found: in below wiki.

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Configuration+of+inboundRA+in+the+Java+IDoc_AAE+Adapter

0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you. Now we are not facing any error in SM58. but still we are unable to process the IDoc directly, its showing in yellow state. again we are re triggering the IDoc from WE19 and its getting processed successfully. Please let me know if i have missed out any other setting.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Karthik

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Check below WIKI.

Outbound IDocs remain in status 30 - ABAP Connectivity - SCN Wiki

However, if you're using a custom message type or if you are calling MASTER_IDOC_DISTRIBUTE from a Z program, you shouldn't call the FM directly. The problem is probably that locks are remaining on the idoc tables after calling the ALE layer. When calling the ALE/Idoc layer from your custom program you have to run a COMMIT WORK after the call. At this time the communication will be triggered and the idocs have to be dequeued. When you raise the COMMIT WORK, the background processing which sends the IDocs from status 30 to status 03 is started. At this moment the ID is still locked by your program. This lock will be automatically deleted when the program ends, but for this short delay/ bottleneck, it is recommended not to use a single COMMIT WORK but a manual dequeuing before this COMMIT WORK.

Regards,

Praveen.

0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I have shared the blog to ECC team and will get back with an update.

Thank you,

Karthik

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thank you so much. They have changed the code and we are receiving IDocs properly now.

Regards,

Karthik

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to hear that Karthik.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

And also for ECC system i dont have BD64 access, their team has shared the below screenshot. Please let me know if this is causing any problem for IDocs to get triggered from Function module directly. Please let me know if i have missed out any setting or any installation at PI side. This PI system is new system and please let me know if i have to do anything at PI side..

Thanks and Regards,

Karthik

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

If you send the IDoc from WE19 and you receiving the IDoc in PI then there is no problem in PI side and the partner profile also correct.

The reason for status 30 is the exact problem which i mentioned above.

Regards,

Praveen.

GauravKant
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

You can use XPI inspector to get the trace log for more details.

To be identified by the request from Sender System for IDoc Communication channel, Sender Agreement need to be in place. And also name of the IDoc should match with Sender Interface name without any wrappers.

Regards,

Gaurav

0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for the response. We have imported the IDoc and we have used the IDoc itself in ICo as shown in the below screenshot. In XPI Inspector we didnt receive any log and In PI also we didnt receive any log. Only when we are re triggering the same IDoc from WE19, it is getting processed and we are receiving logs in PI.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Karthik