SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination Identification Missing in PSCD-Convergent Invoicing

former_member261786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are implementing PSCD-TRM, where majority related applications are activated but i could not able to find the account determination identification in posting areas related to Convergent Invoicing.

when i have mapped the existing system and new system i could see the difference in attached document.

Kindly please check and let me know any further check is required to get this nodes.

Posting Areas: 2610, 2611, 2605, 2600, 2630 and 2628.

Regards,

Hariprasad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

danilo_dommrich
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Hariprasad,

The account determination id is not available for all posting areas but only for those that deal with G/L accounts (e.g. 2610 and 2611). If you don't see it as column within the view you may want to try to include it by means of selecting "Goto -> Select keys..." from the menu. On the displayed popup you'll have to select the checkbox "Act. determ. ID" and confirm it. That should include the column into the Customizing view.

Cheers,

Danilo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

danilo_dommrich
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Hariprasad,

The account determination id is not available for all posting areas but only for those that deal with G/L accounts (e.g. 2610 and 2611). If you don't see it as column within the view you may want to try to include it by means of selecting "Goto -> Select keys..." from the menu. On the displayed popup you'll have to select the checkbox "Act. determ. ID" and confirm it. That should include the column into the Customizing view.

Cheers,

Danilo

0 Kudos

Thank you Danilo.

Quick response

Regards,

Hariprasad