cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processes and Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I am new to Processes and forms . My requirement is manager need to raise a process named as organization reassignment and the fields need to update in the back end are( i.e Info type PA0001 are ) mentioned below.

Effective Date

Position to be changed

Personnel area

Personnel Subarea

New Reporting Manager

Reason for Organizational Reassignment

Please do let me know the steps to replicate the same in the portal.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is a very easy, very basic, very typical process for HCM Processes & Forms....there is  even a sample that SAP provides for this (ie. "transfer").

There is no step-by-step guide for this....and if there were, I would not provide it as it would do more harm to you than good as you would not be learning but simply replicating. My advice is to dive in and actually learn HCM P&F. It will take time. It is a LOT to take in and a LOT that it touches (Case Mgmt, Workflow, decoupled infotype framework, BAdI development, etc). There is no "easy mode" to it. You just have to put in the time. Please do not be overwhelmed by my answer....it is NOT difficult at all....but it is just not one of those things that can be simply answered for you.

I am sure someone will sweep in here and try to tell you some way to do this as they hope you will award them points (that thankfully no longer matter in about 6 days), but please do yourself a favor and read up on any and everything you can to get "up to speed" on this. There is lots of material on help.sap.com (including very good tutorials), I have written lots of blogs on it here, there are several other site with tutorials an info, and lastly but not least, Brandon T. and Justin M. wrote an excellent SAP Press book on HCM P&F as well. Good luck on your journey!