Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preallocate material in production order

former_member237407
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I would like to know if it's possible to preallcate the material number in the production order.
My problem is that I always have to copy the material number when I want to create a production order for this material.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
EWE

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Unless if you have not maintained the same material in BOM as component it will not come as default in component screen.

I would like to know why you want the Order header material  in component screen. Is it because of your business then maintain it in BOM with recursive indicator.

Regards,

Velmurugan S

former_member237407
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

not in component screen but in order item no. in tab fast entry.

Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can you please explain the issues in more detailed way. I am not able to understand that are you talking about the order components or the material for which order is created. Thanks Kishan

former_member237407
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Kishan,
thank you for your answer and sorry for my bad description. Can you see the attached screenshot? What I am doing is creating a production order for material x in CO01. The above field in the production order is filled automatically with the material number for which I want to create the production order. Then I always copy the same material number to the list below. My question is, if the field below can be filled automatically. I hope you understand my question.

Thank you in advance and regards,
Etienne

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain in which tab you want to maintain the material in the production order in English.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

former_member237407
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. I am in the production order creation initial screen CO01
2. I fill in material number e.g. 1000001

3. I press enter -> The Production Order Header is displayed

4. The material number 1000001 is written automatically by the system in the header
5. I also want material number 1000001 to be filled automatically in the table of the tab fast entry (see screenshot)

Thank you very much!

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

this you have to do it manually it can not be automated in standard sap.

you try for some enhancement

In production orders you can configure the header material and co-products quickly using the Fast Data Entry tab. You can enter value assignments for up to 10 characteristics without going to the characteristic value assignment screen. This greatly reduces entry effort, particularly for materials with few characteristics and for configured materials.

you can refer below thread for more understanding.

Fast Entry of Co-Products in Production - SAP Mill Products - SAP Library

fast entry tab in production order | SCN

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj