Did you mean: 

sales order status remained being processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I've a 3rd party order,

the item category is ZTAV

the setting for billing relevance for this item category is F

while the billing quantity setting in the copy control is A.  (i've tried E, F and I as well)

We found out that once a while there are scenarios whereby

there are 2 MIRO entries for the PO (thus seems like the quantity is 2 although the quantity is actually 1)

when this happens,

although we have created the invoice for the 3rd party order,

the sales order status remains being processed.

Please advise how can we solve this problem?

Thanks.

-Zuraini-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue has been closed,

i advised user to choose subsequent debit instead when do the 2nd entry of the MIRO,

thanks all for the responses

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the standard the copy control Billing qty need to be F then only system can update the correct status.

hope this combination you have for your item category in VTFA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

and all,

Thank you for the reply.

I've tried actually but it is not solving my problem.

My sales order quantity is 1,

PO is 1,

MIGO is 1,

but when the users do double entry for MIRO, the system takes the MIRO quantity as 2,

thus when I invoice,

the sales order status remains being processed because when invoice of course the quantity is 1.

If I change the billing quantity setting to F in the copy control,

when I do invoice, the invoice quantity became 2 which is not what we want as well.

We want the quantity to be 1

and at the same time the sales orders status can become completed once invoice has been created.

Please advise.

Thanks.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you confirm why the user is doing double entry in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ZY,

I don't know,why are you doing MIGO and MIRO simultaneously.System considered based on  shipping notification or without shipping notification.If billing relevance G and billing qty in copy control is E then you should do MIGO,and billing relevance is F and billing qty  in copy control is F then you can do MIRO.then create invoice.

Thanks,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva and all,

this is the user's reply when I asked him whether it is normal to have multiple MIRO:

"I will not say it is normal to have 2 MIRO, but on the other hand, we see this issue quite a lot. My guess is that it is because we purchase a service and then freight is invoiced later from the vendor." 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen and all,

I've tried billing relevance G and billing quantity E, still not able to solve te problem as the order status still remains being processed.

While billing relevance F and billing quantity F will make the sd invoice (debit memo) quantity became 2 pc by right should be 1 pc.

Thanks.