cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying through Fiori Client & Chrome browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have just deployed my Fiori app through Fiori client in mobile.

Out of curiousity, I tried directly accessing the URL through chrome in mobile, it gave me login cookie check failed.

So is it possible to access the same Fiori URL via chrome browser in mobile and if so why do we need to use a Fiori Client.

Regards,

Rahul Pai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suhas_lembarkar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can download SAP FIORI app from Google play store and access fiori by using URL setting up in that app.

Please let me know if its work

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suhas,

I had already mentioned tat i had deployed the app in Fiori client. The app is working fine.

I need to know why do we need to use it via Fiori client & why not directly use via chrome browser.

Regards,

Rahul Pai

vishnu_babu1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

SAP Fiori Client implements a cache management strategy that allows the native application to maintain its own cache of SAP Fiori application assets.

The application is therefore not affected by browser cache issues. When the application runs for the first time, it retrieves the SAP Fiori application assets from the server just as the mobile browser does.

On subsequent loads, however, the application uses local cached assets for the application.

During operation, the application detects when updates to SAP Fiori applications become available and purges its existing cache of SAP Fiori application assets before pulling the updated content from the server.

This means that SAP Fiori Client performance is comparable to the mobile browser on initial application load, and after an update has been made to the application.

At all other times however, it operates using the cached SAP Fiori assets.

The benefit for SAP Fiori application users is increased overall performance for application loads, as the periodic purge of browser content no longer affects SAP Fiori.

Hope this will be helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Yes, thank you.

Regards,

Rahul Pai

Answers (0)