cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't attach images to post.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tried with four different formats but keep getting "Error parsing uploaded file."  Maybe it will work here?

BMP is too large (1 MB limit and file was 2.3)

GIF loads

PNG:

and my usual standby, JPG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is probably not the file size - this has been the case for several days - image upload in answers/comments results in the same error. I even tried with the same screenshots, which I used in a previous post - I still got "Error parsing uploaded file."

In blogs there were no issues.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

BMP was the only large file size for the image.  PNG was 77 KB, JPG was 177 KB, GIF was some size that I don't remember, but it was not large either. 

Thanks to both you and Steffi for verifying the issue.

Cheers, Mike

SAP Technology RIG

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yep, same thing for me. "Upload file" throws the same error (tried to attach the pictures, after including them directly didn't work).

Funny thing is, when you copy&paste them in, you see them in the editor, but after saving they are gone.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steffi,

I did not try that option as I have fond memories of SCN (on Jive), not allowing that option previously. 

One more issue when we go live to have to work around.  Not sure how to report it other than in the Jam Group for Moderators.  I have heard that Moshe is in charge of something called Ideas place, but don't know anything about it. 

Cheers, Mike

SAP Technology RIG