cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic packing not triggered in Inbound Delivery

0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a scenario where we post a 311 movement, transferring inventory from a non-HU sloc to an HU-managed sloc.  This results in an inbound delivery being created in the background.  I have set up config and master data to enable automatic packing in the inbound delivery.  I can go into VL32N, to the packing dialog, and if I click on Automatic Packing it will create and pack the HU correctly.  However, it should be possible to have the automatic packing triggered when the inbound delivery is created, without the need for a user to go into VL32N and click this button, correct?  I turned on automatic packing in the delivery type (EL) and also have turned on "Start automatically" in OVHU2 for packing transasction profile 0001 (inbound delivery).  Of course, the packing instructions, packing determination, etc. are set up OK since I am able to trigger automatic packing successfully by clicking the button.

Thanks in advance,

Rob Howery

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rahulb87
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

I am also getting the same scenario when I am creating Inbound delivery. If you somehow solve it let me know too.

Thanks

Rahul