cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obtaining values and distribution channel through CE1****

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

im extracting some sap tables to sql server and joining them, in a BI Project.

Im having a big headache doing what i want to do:

1) i work with CE1****, which suppodsedly is always current.

2) a sap developer developed in the past a program to calculate the level of service, where there is a table for totals, and another 2 ones more detailed zorders and zinvoices, where 1 sale order can have multiple invoices

I need 2 two things: connect the sale order to VTWEG to obtain the distribution channel

And second, know what invoices belong to which sale order, in order to create "one line by sale order"

Whats happening is this: from my list of 460 entries in ZOrders, only some 96 product/sales order combination exist in CE1****.

shouldn't i found all of them in CE1****. i cant found them in CE1*** but i can found in VBAP, but why can't i find all the existing entries in the "Z"program??

Second,as i need to associate Zorder to sales order nr (and then get VTWEG), i cant work with ZTotals table, i must work with these most detailed, which leads me to 2 questions:

- what is the table that relates sales order to sales invoice, to help me do the join?

- assuming that KE24 is incomplete, shoud i search for [VBELN] in VBAP, to obtain VTWEG?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
what is the table that relates sales order to sales invoice, to help me do the join?

I just executed Google with the above highlighted text and I got 7+ Lacs hits.  Please search and take the inputs from there.  Also, please go through SCN RoE which you can find to your right screen after you logged in.  Before posting any further query, please search

G. Lakshmipathi