cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final beta version before go live?

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There has been a lot of feedback about all the missing functionality, and none-committal answers from the dev team, and I hear that there is a 2 week cycle on developments.

Will there be a final beta version published before go live on the 10th?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181891
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have another blog migration coming tomorrow:

Primarily, the team is now working on bug fixes prior to launch, as well as, commitments for the first 90 days following launch (and roadmapping into next year).  There are no new features committed to being added prior to launch, but we expect that many of the issues folks have raised, such as missing images/broken links in blog posts, will be resolved with tomorrow's test migration.

Best,

Jamie

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the 1dxcommtest shows the update frequency, and since we are 7 days away, I doubt any significant changes will show up this week, since most of the activity appears to be prepping for launch, communications, etc.

To add to your curiosity, I would wonder what happens to the current SCN Open Beta space we are using for this discussion, the SAP employee authored DOCs for and ?  With such a long laundry list of things that will happen after launch, some of them are of course much more critical than others, and some future items are very necessary.  What vehicle or mechanism will be used after launch to replace this space?  Ironically with hindsight being 20/20, the open beta would have been a great use case to test out blogging, answers, etc. for the bugs and feedback information

former_member181891
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeremy,

We are capturing the feedback and bugs lists to move into the new space and will be using a new ideas tool to capture new feedback after launch.

+ for any details he can share on the ideas tool.

Best,

Jamie

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager