cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try Beta version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Today, I tried beta version. It is really very good.

If you have not yet tried. I would recommend to try it.

Best Regards,

Chirag Panchal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Meanwhile I could find your blog trials, they all stuck in moderation. Had you realized that?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While I agree that everybody should try it - even it is just a week until you will get it anyway - it is a bit unknown what you tried since your profile chirag.panchal2 does not show any activity, no question created, no new blog created, no answer given, no mission completed, hence you can't have made any experience with the activity stream and the navigation to  find your own content later

SimoneMilesi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why?

Objectively, what's better then actual SCN?

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Till now, I can see that its facing some late-appearing in tags also same in sub matters. The look is simple that's what I can say. I guess Mr. wanted to post this matter to get a kind of voting like matter. Anyways its having Karma Points, means which I can not see yours although I can see yours now without being a Moderator or SAP Employee, of course that was the basic target. I can not see if the point system is removed then, why is it required to attach in the new SCN profile, while it will only show us about the past & one can only remember that better days happened in the past. If we are to mould the future then what role does it play whether now you are in Aluminium or Emarald or Diamond Stage while the future is depending on the New SCN Badges , target/goals or the Karma Points. Of course, molding the future into a better takes a lot more patience & energy & also work, enthusiasm, which we can see only it launches & see how it goes, not at least while using the Beta/dummy  version. Then comes Beta, Alpha & what else I also don't know after that. Of course a Coffee Corner matter is included here, did not explore much on that, but will definitely see once launched.

My Best Regards to the SCN Developing Team specially, who are collecting the bug-issue & fixing that.

Thanks,

Kaushik