cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS source code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MSS webdynpro version has a file DTRSAP_MSS.sc . I think this file contains source code of MSS. Am i right ? How can i use this source codes.

Best regards,

Altug Bayram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Altug,

This SCA file (which contains the MSS sources) must be imported into your track in CMS. In brief, the steps are:

1) Create a new track (in CMS Landscape configurator)

2) Add the software component (SAP_MSS) to the track

3) Save track definition.

4) Download all archives (the SCA files corresponding to MSS and its dependent Software Components : SAP-JEE, SAP_JTECHS, SAP_BUILDT) from the service marketplace and place them in the CMS inbox folder.

5) In the CMS Transport Studio, checkin and import these archives into the Development system.

6) Import the development configuration (corresponding to this track) in the NetWeaver developer studio.

This will allow you to work with the MSS sources using the NetWeaver Developer Studio.

Regards,

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there, does this apply to BP_MSS_601_5 if not how can i make modifications to the MSS screens that is developed in HTMLB code.

former_member183805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

No, this applies to the SAP_MSS component shipped with ERP 2004 and developed in WebDynpro, using JDI.

I unfortunately do not have any information in the area of modifications to products not developed using JDI.

Regards,

Manohar

Answers (0)