SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMBB - Add Post button to status GUI

former_member276384
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to add the POST document button on the toolbar, for STATUS GUI = DOCUMENT:

But the Post button is not displayed, I have debugged the transaction but I have not been able to found where the POST button is discarded from the toolbar. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Jordi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically, saving a document via performs the posting in FMBB. Why would you need additional button?

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically, saving a document via performs the posting in FMBB. Why would you need additional button?

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I need it on the toolbar because there are no Fiori apps similar to FMBB transaction, so we publish it as an SAP GUI transaction for HTML.

As we want to avoid to the user the FMBB transaction menus on the HTML transaction we have followed the steps of SAP Note 1010519 (https://scn.sap.com/thread/2061269), by setting the SICF node /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui with parameter ~webgui_simple_toolbar = 0.

But as the Save button is on the header, we cannot Post the document (see image below).

That's why we need to add the "Post" button on the toolbar.

Best regards,

Jordi

0 Kudos

Hi,

I reply to myself. Reviewing in deep SAP Note 1010519 I have tried to make some combinations and I have found that with ~webgui_simple_toolbar parameter = 1632 (32 +  64 + 512 + 1024) I can have the transaction menu without displaying the command line and the help and exit menu, so the requirement is completed now.

I will revert the menu to the original layout.

I close the message, even without knowing the reason why adding the Post command to the GUI Status does not work.

Regards,

Jordi