Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workitems from Inbox not going away : Approve Requisitions

former_member230839
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I have setup a Fiori app Approve Requisitions for a customer with all the required configurations.All looks good, it shows PRs to be approved, when I click Approve, for some items who have just 1 level approval properly getting approved and vanishing from Inbox. But the items which has more than one level approval, it is setting the status properly for PR as released for that level, but they are not going away from Inbox.

I have come across an old thread with the same problem, listed below. You advised couple of things in the thread, but can you explain a bit more or point me to a better source to get over this problem.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3598809

Do I need to implement BADI here for sure ? if yes any example about what need to be implemented.

You mentioned “Use SAP delivered standard approval task instead of user decision task” will be the easy solution. Can you explain more on that.

I have My inbox App also getting setup to access PRs, but customer wanted to make it working with Approve PR itself as My Inbox needs some more customization to get the extra data which Approve PR by default gets.

Regarding SP and Release levels they are on latest SP currently available and i have checked for relevant notes already. Let me know if you need anymore information.

Thanks,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Does the scenario work fine without Fiori?

Do you use custom workflow template and custom task?

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

former_member230839
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Yes, the scenario works fine without Fiori. It uses custom workflow and custom task only.

Thanks,

Anil.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Take a look at .

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check and verify that the same user is not set as the approver for level 1 and level 2 also in the release strategy? If this is the case then after approval from level 1 the work item would still keep sitting in the same user's inbox for the level 2 approval.

former_member230839
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Please find the screenshot of a work item that still sits in the inbox after approval from Fiori app. You can see the Release status changed for both Level 1 and Level 2, basically both for same current user and 3rd Level is for a different user.

Thanks,

Anil.