cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: No SOAP Envelope

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is web service client to web service  i have created a web service in ECC system and trying to access it through PI using SOAP UI. The sender request is processed successfully but the error in message is failed to call the end point HTTP 200 ok. Here is a screenshot which shows the error of  my sender communication channel .  Can yu please help me out ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

GauravKant
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yamini,

Have you specified "no soap" checkbox in the communication channel ?

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav thanks for the reply I have made these configurations in the channel

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Yamini,

Check the Service using SOAP UI.

Refer the below discussion

No SOAP Envelope | SCN

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi yamini,

try to test the exposed URL in IE or google give the credentials and see whether it is working or not.

regards,

Loordh.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yamini,

Receiver communication channel expects the response with SOAP envelope but you received the response without SOAP envelope that is why you get below error.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: No SOAP Envelope

I think you are configured the WSDL URL instead of target end point URL in SOAP receiver communication channel like below.

Configure proper endpoint in SOAP receiver channel instead of WSDL URL.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman and Allamudi ,

Thanks for yur responses. I have tested the service url it is working fine . I checked in the Do not use soap envelope check box that error was rectified. Now it is throwing an runtime mapping exception .

Transmitting the message using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error encountered while executing mapping: com.sap.aii.af.service.mapping.MappingException: Mapping failed in runtimeRuntime Exception when executing application mapping program com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_webtowbe_response_; Details: com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException; Cannot create target element /ns1:MT_webresponse. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requires a value for this element, but the target-field mapping does not create one. Check whether the XML instance is valid for the source XSD, and whether the target-field mapping fulfils the requirement of the target XSD

But all my mapping satisfy the requirement needed for the target field.

GauravKant
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yamini,

Get the payload and test in Operation mapping and check if any field is throwing error.

Regards,

Gaurav

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yasmimi,

Did you see my reply, i think you are not using the right endpoint in the channel, check my reply.

Regards,

Praveen.

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi yamini,

this is mapping error where some mandatory fields are not getting populated so please try to test in mapping with the payload.

regards,

loordh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi praveen ,

This is the wsdl url i got from my created Service  can yu help me how should I create my target URL

http://Kaarkds.kaartech.com:8000/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/flv_10002A111AD1/bndg_url/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/z_demo...

GauravKant
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yamini,

You will get target url from receiver side team.

Regards,

Gaurav

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yamini,

I think you are calling service residing in SAP system via web service runtime and the URL you got is WSDL url for that service not the end point URL.

You need to open the URL(http://host.ke.com.pk:50100/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/bndg_00155DC8DA1B1EE5A1FB5618A2866746/wsdl11/allinone/ws...) which you currently have in the browser and take the endpoint url from location attribute.

Regards,

Praveen.