cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get rid of unnecessary Purchase Requsition?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

What is the best way to get rig of unnecessary Pur. Req.?

But in the same time I need to see Customer Order lines in the MPR list.

MRP type ND "no planning" is used now, but it doesn't allow me to see Cus, Ord. lines in the MRP list MD04.

I also tried to set Plant sp. material status as 73 "no planning", but at our company statuses are updated from main plant automatically, so the status changes back to 70 and Pur. Req. creates again soon.

OR if you have an idea how to make Cus. Ord. lines visible in MRP with ND type it would be perfect solution as well.

I will highly appreciate your advises!

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194456
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Could you please explain why you want to see the customer order list in MD04 for the material with MRP type ND.

If you want to see the list of the sales order against the material, best way is to use the VA05 or VA05N. This will give you details of all the sales order with the Sales order status.

Hope this helps

Regards

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I use ZM52 t-code to look over stock availability based on queue of customers  orders.

Since Cus. Order not in the MRP list so ZM52 does not work good. I don't know why it is, but it is.

So the main goal see these orders, but it causes Pur. Req. wich are hinder for our procurement team. They do PO manually for some items, cause their supplier do not use SAP

Finally I want to avoid PR, but I  have no idea how. ND works, but I need to check orders and minus them from Unrestricted stock to get free stock.

I hope you got what I mean )

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

If you set MRP type ND, you should still see sales orders on transaction MD04, but this material will not be planned by MRP, which means that purchase requisitions will not be generated.

Another alternative is to change the sales order requirement type/class setting on transactions OVZG/OVZH and set the field 'NO MRP' to '1 - Requirement not planned, but displayed'.

Regards,

Caetano

former_member194456
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for the information

I think your problem might be resolved with the mentioned settings

1. VOV5 - (Assign scheduling line category). For your Item category (maintained in the sales order), maintain the scheduling item category as CP for the first priority and maintain other scheduling item category on 2nd priority (if any) for the MRP type ND.

With this settings the system will not generate the requirement for your sales order but it show your the sales order in MD04

Test this and confirm if you face any problem

Hope this helps

Regards

SS