cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arreares Wage Type Configuration

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have configured Wage type for Out station allowances in Wage Type Group 0008- Basic Pay and it is working fine.

Can you please help me how to configure arrears of of same wage Type in 0008- Basic Pay.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajendra,

Please follow following steps for Arrears wage type configuration

1) Create carry forward  & brought forward wage types for Outstation Allowance.

2) Check Processing class, Cumulation Class & Evaluation Class of newly created wage types.

2) Modify rules -  IN42, IN43 & IN44 (Copy std rules & insert new C/F, B/F wage types in the rules)

Thanks & Regards,

Monali

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are working for India then you can refer IN42, IN43, IN44 copy it to custom PCR and place the logic accordingly it work. Note - we will have to copy new wage types as well to write new logic.

Once you get an understanding how they have been used in the schema similarly you can map in other schema as well.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For any Payroll related inquiry, it is always preferable to mention for what Country since many Payroll related elements are Country specific.

As for Arrears regarding a Basic Salary (IT0008) Wage Type, a quick search on Internet enabled me to find a discussion thread on the same subject (Arrears Wage Type | SCN) and some others on Arrears configuration or Retroactive Accounting.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Its Payroll: India.

Regards,

Rajendra D. Sawant