cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant matching in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to replace the configurable material with material variant in sales order. 

The problem is that after entering 2 out of 6 characteristics, I clicked varian matching button, now the system is showing two material variants, but there is no option to select the particular material variant from those 2 variants. Also if i click 'back' button the system is not replacing the configurable material with any of the material variant. But if I enter all the 6 characteristics the system is replacing the configurable material with material variant if i click the 'back' button

The requirement is that after entering the partial characteristics values, the system should show all the matching material variants and the user should be able to select any one of the material variant and it has to replace the configurable material entered in the sales order.

Please provide your suggestions to fulfil this requirement.

Regards

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It sounds like the material variant matching is not working correctly in your system, can you please share the configuration setting for item category you are using in sale order.

Please take reference of below link to review correct settings I have posted to maintain setting for replacing configurable material in sales order.

Thanks

Ritesh