cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S4HANA - Issue in Sales Pricing (DP82) while using Network Costing on

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I’m implementing DIP for the usage quotation creation and sales pricing for S4HANA project but I have a problem in transaction dp82 “No expenditure items found” after following the below process:

1- Create project in 'cj20n' and assign activities & resources for the project to make network costing for the project.

2- Assign partner to the project.

3- Assign DIP profile to the project and make the main WBS element as a billing element.

4- Put the project code in the transaction DP82 and the error "No expenditure items found" appear to price my project.

My configuration to DIP profile:

Usage:   quotation creation and sales pricing, ZMBQ (sales doc. type).
Characteristics: cost element     X X

Material            X X

Object number    X

Transaction currency   X

Unit of measure   X

Source:  planned cost - total records.

Cost element         set (all) which contain all cost element from 0 to zzzzzz

Material determination: material code (210001) and its criteria the set of cost element (all)

Hint:   if i make cost planning for the project by cost element transaction (cjr2)

I can access the transaction dp82 with only the cost distributed in cjr2

The system behavior is strange in this version, please help me if you may.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Please check whether you have maintained RA key in main wbs element.

Thanking you

Vengaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vengaiah,

Please clarify is it mandatory to maintain result analysis in order to run project sales pricing with the use of network costing ?

Thanks,

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

If you want use DIP for billing then it is mandatory.

Thanking you

Vengaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vengaiah,

We are using the DIP profile for the usage quotation creation and sales pricing and the problem is the network planned cost from network costing in transaction dp82 ..

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

still you have use the RA. RA key will do the aggregation of plans and actual costs from lower level to higher level. If you don't want to use RA then do your plan costs and actual costs atl the WBS you have given in sale order.