cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with PB 12.0

toh993h
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have an old app written under PB9, and I want to update it. This is not really a revenue-earning project, so there isn't much cash available so, when I saw a new, sealed copy of PB12 on eBay, I bid on it, and won it.

So now it comes to installing it.  I'm being asked for a licence key file, but of course that is not on the DVD or any of the documentation; the only thing that looks even vaguely like a serial number is a sticker on the disk envelope.  So the question is, how do I contact someone who can register the software and generate and send me a licence key?

Novalys doesn't have access to the records for PB12, and they referred me to SAP.  This is my starting point; does anyone know how to proceed?  I'd be grateful for any or all input.

Thanks,

Nigel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to post this over in the PowerBuilder Developer Center. That area is monitored by a lot more people than this one.

toh993h
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks very much for this Bruce; I've done as you suggested. It's been a long time since I've been into the PB forums, and it's good to be back, even if it takes a little time to learn the new structure and who does what where!

Best wishes,

Nigel

Answers (0)