cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Key Figures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am new to SNP. I copied 9ASNP02  to my custom Z9ASNP02 without making any change. When I used Z9ASNP02 to create planning book(Not copying from 9ASNP94) in the beginning following key figures were not available in list on right hand side window on Key Figures Screens;

Total Demand

Total Receipts

Stock on Hand
Supply Shortage
Safety Stock
Reorder Point
Target Days´ Supply
Target Stock Level
Days´ Supply

"Fixed" Distr. Receipt Group + Detail

"Fixed" Distribution Demand Grp + Detail

"Fixed" Production Group + Detail

New KF highlighted in red

But after planning book activation and saved above key figures poped up on right hand side and now i had to move them to left hand side to make my planning book similar to 9ASNP94. I checked my planning book in macro book, no macro was assigned since i didn't do copy from 9ASNP94.

I understand the fact that if you want to create your own SNP PA and Planning Book, best way is to copy form SAP standard, BUT I couldn't understand that even though i didn't use copy function why and from where did I get above new key figures on right hand side of window on "Assign KF to planing book" and "Assign KF to Data view".

Is this feature hard coded in SDP8B transaction program?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more question some SNP PAs like 9ASNP05 have feature like "Change Key Figure Setting" on right click in order to add your own key figure or make change, but how come 9ASNP02 doesn't has it?

Thanks for you help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To your first question, the key figures are auxiliary key figures that are defined for a specific planning book, in the "key figures" tab of /sapapo/sdp8b.
Have you defined them for your customizing planning book?

Best Regards,
Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

no sir, i didn't define those auxiliary KFs. Those KFs are automatically popped up in the list when I saved the planning book and i was surprised how's that happened?

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To your last question, the "change key figure settings" is only available for time series key figures.
Since there're only liveCache order key figures, but no time series key figure in PA like 9ASNP02, the function is not available there.

Best Regards,
Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response, Ada. Does that mean SNP PA like 9ASNP02 should have only TS key figures not order KFs in order to have above feature? is it possible to have both type of KFs in one PA and how? If I want to add new KF(TS or Order) in my PA which is copy of 9ASNP02, do i need to create KF in RSA1 and then drag and drop in sdp_admin tcode?