cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting change SL to SL - not possible to create TO in foreground

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I post a transfer posting from Storage Location to Storage Location within the same plant (311) with MIGO.

These 2 SL shared the same WH in WM.

After the creation of the outbound delivery, I would like to create my TO in foreground.

The reason of this is I would like to have at the same time a different destination bin than the source bin, because I need to physically move the pieces.

In the "create TO for delivery note: initial screen", I selected "foreground". But I do not have access later on to the foreground button (it is grey).

I also change the WH movement type configuration (in that case 309) to put H for Foreground but nothing change.

Is there any possibilities to achieve this?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question. You post the transfer posting (311) and after that use the outbound delivery to do the picking OR you use the delivery to perform the transfer posting?

BR

Gian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gian,

My process:

MIGO 311 - Outbound delivery automatically created

Create TO from outbound delivery -> Here is my problem to be able to change the destination bin because in background the system does not change the bin.

You have another idea?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Consider that movement type 309 has fixed destination bin (interin storage area) and the flag "manual TO not allowed" is also checked in standard settings. I think you can check this settings.

BR

Gian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gian,

Thank you for your reply.

I did test to untick the "Manual Creation not allowed" but nothing change.

Another idea?

raghug
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are picking to a delivery, you cannot change the destination bin. The destination should always reference the delivery, only then the PGI on the delivery will work.

• First off, if both the SLOCs are in the same plant and warehouse, why use a delivery as part of the process? Without the delivery, this would a much simpler Transfer Posting.
  • If you do a delivery, you have to pick to the delivery using a TO, do the PGI, then do a MIGO receipt on the outbound delivery, create a new TO in reference to the MIGO material doc (or new TR) and then pick your destination bin.