Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup XI mapping into many Bussines Systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our scenario is like this:

We have many stores around the country. So for every store we created a different Business System in XI.

We developed around 70 XI interfases which communicate from the stores to SAP (SQL to BW). An interfase must perform the same action in every different store. For testing purposes we developed all interfases into one business system.

Now we need to deploy all interfases to every store, is there a fast way to do this, or do we have to copy all interfases into every single business system manually??

Thanks in advance!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diego,

Check this weblog for some help:

/people/sandro.garofano2/blog/2006/12/08/sld-transport-target-creator

---Satish

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chilla.

I browsed to the blogs and I'm a little confused too.

If I got it right, it is possible to assign a directory or a filename dinamycally, but that implies only one message, and only one business system. We want to deploy many messages (about 70) to many business systems (all messages will behave equally in every different business system).

If you could elaborate a little more about dynamic configuration or if I'm missing something.

Thanks in advance.

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

see the below links

Dynamic Configuration of Some Communication Channel Parameters using Message Mapping -

/people/william.li/blog/2006/04/18/dynamic-configuration-of-some-communication-channel-parameters-using-message-mapping

Dynamic configuration payload -

https://media.sdn.sap.com/javadocs/NW04/SPS15/pi/com/sap/aii/mapping/api/DynamicConfiguration.html

dynamic URL -

Regards

chilla

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chilla,

Excuse me if I am wrong,. but can you please explain what Dynamic Configuration has to do with this question here?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the quick replies.

Doing it manually tough, will keep you update if we find a different way to do it

Diego

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dont think there is any automatic way other than doing things manually on your Development box and then moving them to QA ( using the SLD Transport Targets Concept to map it to the QA business systems).

Regards

Bhavesh