cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import queue empy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've 2 systems, a dev and prod. They share a common transport directory. For some reason transport requests do not appear in the transport queue of the prod system. What I currently do is to use the command line tool (tp) in order to import transports in prod. When I add a transport using tp addbuffer, I can see it by doing a tp showbuffer but I can't see it in the transport queue in the front-end.

Any ideas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure if the problem has been resolved..

I had a similar problem. All checks did not report any issues.

My problem was resolved by putting the correct Transport Group in the communications tab.

In STMS > Overview > Systems

double click on the system having problem

in the "Communication " Tab , there is field for Transport Group.

Make sure that the Transport Group Name is same as the other systems.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chris,

First of all sorry, i am a new guy to sap but i just want to share my view in this issue. Are the two systems pointing to the same directory i mean to say can u plz check this parameter "TRANSDIR" in tp parameters.

Regards,

bharath kumar.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have the same problem, does anybody know the solution?

BR,

Renato

r_hermsen
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Is there all any solution for this problem? We have the same problem. We have one three system landscape and the import from the development to the acceptance system went fine (the transport was shown in the import queue). But when we refreshed the import queue on the production server it wasn't mentioned there and we need to do an 'add to queue'.

Anyone an idea what could go wrong? We don't have it on our other landscapes...

Thanks in advance,

Nico van der Linden

Heineken SAP Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the connection Check is done in STMS.

Anand.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check whether both DEV and PROD the systems are in the same <b>Transport Domain</b> or in seperate Transport domain.(Both Transport Domain should be as <b>DOMAIN_DEV</b>)

If PROD is not in DEV Transport Domain. Reconfigure the STMS in PROD and make sure the PROD is under in DEV(DOMAIN_DEV)Transport Domain.

regards

Anand.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both are is the same transport domain.