cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see data in the payload for RFC to JDBC scenario in PO 7.5 single stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

When the data is sent from RFC to PO 7.5 single stack I cannot see the data in the payload in Message Monitor or Communication channel monitor, however the data is successfully inserted inthe database to which PI is sending the data.

Are there any settings required after doing which I can see the data in the payload.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Aprajita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aprajita,

Is it synchronous interface?? then by default synchronous payload you cannot see in the message monitor.

Check this blog for how to change the configuration to view the payload.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

It is asynchronous RFC to SOAP scenario. Also I have given the settings in NWA as mentioned in the link as well as changed advanced settings in ICO.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aprajita,

Can you put the screen shots here for NWA setting and ICO setting.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For your reference... is there any other setting than this.. please let me know.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aprajita,

Configuration looks ok, can you do it like below and see.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aprajita,

That means can you see the payload??

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot see the data / records sent in it. which is v large. I can only see the structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not the entire structure and no records in it however the database team has confirmed that  they have received the data correctly.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aprajita,

May be you are looking the wrong message, may be you receive two messages one with no data and one with all the records and you are checking the message with no data.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aprajita,

What is the size of the message?and can you post what your seeing?

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aprajita ,

There is a restriction for large message size to be displayed in Message monitoring , you can download and try to check the payload.

Br,

Manoj

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

That is not the case because screen shot shows message size 201 characters only and the XML ended also so it is not large payload.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The size of the message is v large. I tried downloading also however still I cannot see the payload.

Please help.

0 Kudos

Hi Aprajita,

Try to open message monitoring directly using below URL.

http://<host>:<port>/mdt/index.jsp

Regards,

Ajinkya