Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tag for SCN support questions?

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello there,

the jump to the new SCN is about to happen soon and I have another question popup in my head: Where to put SCN support stuff?

Tried to find the tag for that in the BETA. ​There is no "SCN support" tag, no "Support" tag, just tags for support products it seems. Where to put support issues for SCN? Under "Using SAP.com"?

The link Community Support | Community​ says this about the tag:

If you require SAP Community related support, please create a question with the tag "TBD" so that our support team answer your questions regarding registration, log on, passwords, profile settings and more. ​​

TBD = to be defined?

Is it defined yet?

Regards,

Steffi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moshe mentioned that it will be Using SAP.com:

But probably it is good that they mention it also in an announcement for the forum space or even better - create a blog with all mappings between old forum spaces and new tags.There will be some people, who will miss the announcements, because they don't log on very often.

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then I hope they will put it on the support page I linked about.

"Using SAP.com" isn't very intuitive IMO. 😕

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, it takes time to realize that SCN as a part of the URL will probably cease to exist on October 10th.

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

Hi Steffi,

Moshe can add more detail when he is back in the office, but the plan is to use a two-tag approach:

For community users seeking support, create a question in answers.sap.com, tag with the primary tag "Using SAP.Com" AND user tag "csupport"

The community team will be monitoring both.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you already know a way to follow user tags, Caroleigh ?

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

You can't follow the user tag, but you can see anything tagged with it collectively:

https://answers-qa.sap.com/topics/csupport.html

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That sounds... complicated. So I guess the support page will be updated with these information in the next days? Or is that information available somewhere right now and I just didn't see it?

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

Moshe and Jerry will be getting the word out more broadly in the days ahead:)

Answers (0)