Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Landscape Setup

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

My Basis team is building new Fiori (Central Hub Deployment )system, where there would be Front-End(Fiori System) and Backend. I have couple of doubts regarding this, which component will deploy in which system.

1. Which all components should deploy on front-end & backend system(font would be Fiori system)?

2.if I deploy SAP Standard Fiori Apps on front do I need to deploy Odata component of that application to backend system? or will have to deploy it on front-end serve only.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks

Anup

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

1. Odata on backend, UI Components on frontend along with SAP_UI and SAP_GWFND. If you are using my inbox application, IWPGW component is required in gateway system.

2. If you are going with central hub, then you need to deploy all the standard OData components in backend, be it standard or custom , you need to follow this scenario only.

Regards,

Tejas

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through this link Setup of SAP Fiori System Landscape with ABAP Environment - Setup of SAP Fiori System Landscape - SA... which explains the landscape setup. In case of central hub deployment the UI add-on components (central UI and product specific UI) are installed on the front end server and the integration add-on components (OData components) are installed on the back end server.