cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai experts pls advice me

i don't want to save my sales order if the net value is less then $1000 kindly give me the details steps where to customize

your help is greatly appreciated

many thanks

ragsam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Identify an user exot which is called before saving the Sales Order to check the Sales Order Value. If the sales order value is less then $1000, ask the abaper to code as error message or directly move you out of the Sales Order without saving the Sales Order. You will have to ensure the same check is available also in Change form of sales Order, if it is a requirement.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai rajesh nice to see u r posting some body suggested me that this problem can be over come by using the cond type AMIW is it so but iam not sure i tried but still sales order is <b>still</b> saving. can u pls explore in this issue

many thanks

ragsam

Former Member
0 Kudos

ragsam,

you need to write a rouitne in net value is less than 1000 $ = "error" .. hope this will help you..

Ramki

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rag,

Try This

1. Use AMIW or your version of it. Put it into your pricing procedure and mark it as statistical.

2. In program MV45AFZZ, there is routine USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE, write code to look up table XKOMV where KSCHL = AMIW (or your condition type). Then compare netvalue of the sales order (VBAK-NETWR) to the condition value just retrieved (XKOMV-KWERT). If net value is lower than condition value, you can give a message to the user as well as setting the delivery block before saving.

3. Create your minimum order value condition records via VK11

4. Configure a blocking reason via OVLS

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can try writing the routine with the help of ABAPer, but once you have this it may work other sales orders also when you create with the same combination,

and other way is u can go for userexits for eg:userexit_check_VBAP and the program name is MV45AFZB.

Regards

Nawzir

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

this can be done only with customized routine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragsam;

I think this may not be done through a Config setting. But we can control this by writing a requirement. In the requirement we can check the Net value and if that is less than 1000$ we can flash an error message. This requirement is to be attached to the Net Price.

Regards,

Mani.