cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demand Sensing error -- invalid column name

clay-t
Explorer
0 Kudos

Has anyone else run into issue running demand sensing (full) algorithm either in simulation or via stat job schedule? 

In simulation mode we get a "page refresh" error message and when running as a scheduled job, we get a message indicating an invalid column name exception error.

Our DS model, our key figure setup and snapshot configuration is all set up as indicated by SAP documentation so far as I can see.  We have data loaded in the snapshot key figure and have data for all input key figures (Stat Fcst, Deliveries and Orders).  We've also attempted to use consensus fcst as an input instead of Stat Fcst.

The only oddity is that while we do have UOM conversion set up, we are not required to do any quantity conversion, as EA is the only UOM defined in our system.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Also to add to this discussion while running demand sensing (full) algorithm we need to take care that it is run at the beginning of the week.If you run at the end of the week it results in error.

It is also given in SAP documentation for demand sensing.Please refer to below attachment .

Regards,

Subya.

Alecsandra
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I had the same or similar error, my issue was that for the KF I provided as forecast input into Demand Sensing i didn't create the internal Key Figures (e.g DEMANDPLANNINGQTYPROFILE0, DEMANDPLANNINGQTYPROFILE1 etc)

[260] (range 3) invalid column name exception: invalid column name:  [260]

You can check this

Best

Alecsandra