cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action Usage by User in 10.1 is not showing System for selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We recently upgraded from GRC 10 to GRC 10.1 SP13 and I am encountering following issue. When I try to run the Action Usage by User, Role and Profile report selection screen is not showing any system in the drop down. We have the Action Usage job running every day and this report running fine in GRC 10. Any idea what could be missing? Appreciate your inputs

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Kindly check the below KBA's

2195080 - System (Connector) Drop Down is Empty in Reports

2149959 - System fields are empty in security reports

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manjunath,

2195080 did the trick. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manjunath,

That did the trick and made the system appear for selection but the report is not pulling any data even though all the basic connections are good and all the sync jobs are running fine. I can see the data in the table GRACACTUSAGE table.  Any idea what else could be missing..

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Kindly check the below KBA and implement the Note 2124327 in your plug-in system as suggested.

2178490 - Action usage sync job not fetching the entire data

Regards,

Manju

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you find the connectors from SPRO for Action usage job.

Could you also check the 'Maintain Connection Settings' in SPRO. The connector should have AUTH, PROV assigned.

Also, look at the Common/Basic settings: Maintain Connector and Connector settings, Define Connector Groups, Assign Connector group to group type, Assign Connector to Connector groups for all the connectors.

Regards

Plaban