Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Type For Business Place

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to update the field KR_BUSTYPE from the table J_1BBRANCH, but it is not visible to update in:

Financial Accounting (New)

Financial Accounting Global Settings (New)

Tax on Sales/Purchases

Basic Settings

South Korea

Define Business Place

This field is used for Korea localization but in the client that I am working they use it for other development.

Could someone help me with this?

Regards,

Ale.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try the below;

Highlight the business place and click on the details button;

In the details window, you can find the field Type of Business that you are looking for;

Regards,

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva!!

I tried this button for a Company Code of Argentina and I can´t see this fields (i see that if I use a KR company code).

Do you know if I could maintain this field by other transaction for all company codes of any country?

Regards,

Ale

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alejandro, I am checking in an old system at the moment, so the menus could be slightly different in your case.

This is what I did: go to SM30, enter J_1BRANCH and press the button Customizing. You will get a list of IMG activities, where this is used. In my system it is called Define issuing branches,it is in Cross-application components->General Application functions->Cross-application document numbering-> Argentina.

Try the SM30 method to find the right position in IMG, it is the easiest way, I can't remember if the path in S/4 was the same.

alejandro_bolotnikoff
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Veselina, but the problem is that this field is not showed when you access for an Argentinean Company Code,

In this customer the field was used for a localization development and we don't know how maintain it, where are another view to maintain it?

The last option is to update it using /h or something like that...

Regards,

Ale.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I made a quick test in a sandbox - I changed the country of one company code, which I don't use, to AR and got access to the customizing activity with the full set of fields- the only check I found, is for countries AR, BR. KR, TW, TH. If there is a different country in T001-LAND1, you simply are not allowed to access the view.

I actually maintained the type of business in the Korean customizing (South Korea-Basic Settings for Value-Added Tax) and just assigned it in the Argentina business place configuration.

If you cannot maintain the value via SM30 (J_1BBRANCV), then unfortunately there is no other place to perform the setup. I cannot recommend using /h to maintain the values - you need to investigate the reason why it is not displayed in the view at all. If nothing else helps - use /h to check the prerequisites to get the field displayed - I might have missed something.

Answers (0)