cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of condition Tables: values maintained but not popping in field catalog

0 Kudos

hi Gurus,

While creating pricing condition Table, i cannot find the respective field in the right side in the field catalog.

but the field is maintained in Allowed fields conditions.

In SPRO>>Sales & Dist>> Basic Func>> Pricing>> Define condition Tables

there are 4 options here

1) Allowed fields

2) Create

3) Change

4) Display

Ex: i want to create a table with fields, sales org/customer. Both are maintained in Allowed fields. But they dont appear in Field catalog while creating condition Table.

Please help!!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lalitha,

Both the field is there in standard SAP as there are very common and standard combination. Try to click on other description and then try to figure it out.

In fact standard table with the required combination is already present in system so same can be used in your requirement.

Thanks.

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalitha,

sales org/customer are SAP standard fields , they must be there in the Field Catalog on right side.May be you are looking at different description of  field catalog fields. Try  checking other description  of the fields in field catalog  by clicking on the 'Other description' button at the top- you will find multiple descriptions of same field  by clicking on 'Other description' button multiple times.

If still don't find ,then, try to find the fields by clicking 'Page Up' or 'Page Down' button in your keyboard. You will see many others fields  in the field catalog.

Still if you cannot find customer field, let me know technical name of the 'customer' field you are looking for in field catalog. Is it 'KUNNR' or something else?

0 Kudos

Please share the screen you can see.

Just try Menu  Go to -->Attributes . You will see all field catalog.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why dont you provide the name of the fields that you have issue with? Also if you search the web with words "add field to catalogue" you can find number of threads. for example

Regards,