Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error attaching changelist to transport

patrickbachmann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

We have recently implemented CTS+ with CHARM for handling our HANA transports.  Everything was working fine for perhaps a couple of days and then we started getting this error when attempting to assign a released changelist to a transport;

Service Failed. Error. Repository: Object not found in repository database; ChangeAccessor::getChangeEntries(): no change entries for changeID (srcSystem: XXX, changeNumber.22728, container:)

Looking at _SYS_REPO.CHANGE_ENTRIES there is no such changeNumber.  It may be an old number that we had cleaned up and removed during our testing.  Our new change lists we are trying to assign are completely different changeNumbers yet it keeps bringing up this old number and we can not get past this error message.  When we click the button the error appears and we are presented with Export to CTS (1/3) dialog box with NO DATA displaying.

Any thoughts?  I'm also creating ticket with SAP but their system has been having issues for the past 2 days.

Thanks,

-Patrick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

patrickbachmann
Active Contributor

Reading various posts I discovered there are other tables that contain these changeID's.  What I discovered was this changeID in the error was one that I had deleted in _SYS_REPO.CHANGE_ENTRIES.  I noticed it also still existed in _SYS_REPO.CHANGES and _SYS_REPO.CHANGE_CONTRIBUTORS.  Once I deleted from these other tables the attach to transport feature began working again!

-Patrick

Answers (0)