cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine multiple purchase requisitions into one PO when using fixed order quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm hoping you can help me,

We use a material which has to be ordered as a fixed lot size as it is batch specific,

When using Lot Size 'FX' it creates 12 purchase requisitions at 425 (the size of the lot) instead I need it to create 1 purchase requisition with 12 lines of 425 which can subsequently be converted to 1 Purchase Order,

How do I go about it?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

MRP will always create purchase requisitions with a single line and there is no way to let it create combined requisitions. The option here would be to combine them when converting the requisition to purchase order.

Regards,

Caetano

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's great thanks for all your help - I managed to work it through ME21N transaction

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use the higher fixed lot quantity like 5100 then MRP will generate only one PR for all your requirements. If you want different delivery schedule of the 425 quantity then use the schedule agreement with schedule lines.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

As suggested by our expert Caetano, MRP Will generate individual PR's based on bemand / Denpendent requirements

we can create one PO by combining the multiple line items with reference to multiple PR's through ME59N / ME21N

Regards,

Venkatesh..