cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying Opened Several Purchase Orders in Foreing Currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to say that this is my first discussion in this community, although I've learned many from this side's people. So that's why I'm glad to be here as a member.

I want to learn if there is a way to view opened PO's in a foreign currency rather than the one I used to open. I try to use ME2N T-code(Purchase Orders by PO numbers), but couldn't find a way to display the list of POs also in foreign currency.

Many thanks for your quick replies and helps.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Secgin,

You were on the right track, if you want to display purchase orders in ECC. This is the Supplier Relationship Management forum and generally you would query about SRM purchase orders.

Anyway: In ME2N you can choose 'Dynamic selections' (SHIFT-F4). This will open the PO Header

fields and PO item fields. Within the Header you can find the 'Currency'. This is the purchase order

currency. By excluding your local currency you'll get ALL PO's with foreign currency.

Hope that helps.

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Franz,

Thanks for your helpful reply.

When I implement this method, I don't get all POs and  I only get POs in the foreign currencies not including POs opened in local currencies. It sorts out only POs in other currencies rather than sorting all out in only one foreign currency.

Any idea to handle?

Thanks in advance.

Secgin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Secgin,

Can you please clarify your requirement.

Would you like to get a list of all foreign curency PO's or would you like to get a list of all 'local' purchase orders?

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Franz,

I actually want to get a list of local PO's but with a foreign currency amount instead of the currency which is used to open. For example, I want to display all PO's opened in TRY between the period of 01.08.2016 and 31.08.2016 but I want these same POs to be listed in the GBP currency.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Segcin,

I am not aware of a standard SAP purchase order report that'll show you the purchase orders in 'any' currency.

You do have two possible currencies for a purchase order - the local- and foreign currency. I believe the local currency is the currency of your company code (T001). If the purchase order currency is different to the company code currency you'll have an exchange rate of <> in the purchase order header.

The only way you could get your PO listing in different currencies would be:

- Create a SQVI query of purchase orders (e.g. with tables EKKO and EKPO)

- Run the query and export to Excel

- Then you could 'adjust' the Excel sheet to show the PO values based on a specific currency.

- The 'conversion' to that currency would have to be done in Excel.

That's all I can think of.

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Franz,

You are probably right about the solution.

Thanks for your kind helps.

Seçgin.

Answers (0)