cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while doing SPROXY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting below error while doing the SPROXY.

PRX_PROTO_NOT_SUPPORTED Proxy protoclol IF_WSPROTOCOL_XI_HEADER is not available.

this is inbound, we are getting above error response, when we executing the SPROXY with PI output data.

Can you please suggest me what is the root cause for this.

Thanks,

Chandar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

GauravKant
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandar,

PFB blog. It might help.

Regards,

Gaurav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

If you testing the inbound proxy in SPROXY transaction then XI message header is not available in while you testing via SPROXY transaction that is why you are getting above error.

In your inbound proxy code i think you are trying to read the header parameters.

gv_snd_service   =

gr_proto_header->get_header_field( if_wsprotocol_xi_header=>sender_service ).

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

thanks for your prompt response. As I am in PI side, not aware of this completely.

Could you please help me out, what needs to be done in ECC or PI system to avoid this issue.

Thanks,

Chandar

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandar,

Are you getting this error at runtime?? Test the interface end to end from PI not from SPROXY.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I am getting this error while testing from SPROXY. End to end working fine, I can able to send the messages from PI to ECC without issues.

Thanks,

Chandar

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandar,

• In SPROXY transaction we cannot pass the XI message header so when you test in SPROXY in the inbound proxy code is reading one the parameter in the XI message header which is not present and you are getting above error.
  • The solution is you must test the interface end to end and you cannot test this interface via SPROXY because of above limitation.

Regards,

Praveen.