Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Regards,

Praveen.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But in the target location, am seeing it placed the file with different file name instead of dtAS2FileName. Please provide an example.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure you have enabled your dynamic attributes in receiver channel. Share screenshots for your channel configuration,

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks like instead of dtAS2FileName, its getting same source file name...Thanks

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

• I i understand you correctly if the source file is ABA.txt
  • Your scenario is File to AS2
  • Target side ABC.txt is generating after successful processing of the interface.
  • This is right behavior because your intention is to create the same file name in the receiver as source file name
  • dtAS2FileName is technical name of dynamic file name in AS2 adapter not the actual file name
  • In file adapter the technical name is FileName.

Regards,

Praveen.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen, In case of Idoc to AS2, where can I check the source file name received and target file name sent? I tried in Message log, but there are no messages in it.

Regards,

Vijay.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I think you are creating dynamic file name in the mapping, so you can see in the message monitor in AM step message attributes you can see the source file name.

You need to configure the MessageLoggerBean like below.

And you can see the monitor like below.

Regards,

Praveen.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I have only the following:

Rgds,

Vijay

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijay,

You need to enable Staging and logging to get the similar like the one which Praveen has shown.

How to enable , check this blog or this recent thread

br,

Manoj

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Just enable the after mapping step in for this ICO.

Regards,

Praveen.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj, I made the changes as said in the blog, but still am unable to see AM-log version. Please let me know if I need to make any more changes?

Rgards,

Vijay

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You did not enable the AM step but you enabled the BI and MS step only. Check my screen shot below.

Regards,

Praveen.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praveen, I made the change you mentioned, and pushed Idoc using we19 from ECC, but still I dont see the AM.

Rgds

Vijay

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

What is your PI version?? try to change the parameter globally in NWA as below.

Regards,

Praveen.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen, I don't have access to modify that. I will ask Basis to do that. Will this change in NWA effect any other interfaces or any?

Thanks

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This change is for all the interfaces, if you dont want you can change it later, what is your PI version??

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the change is for all interfaces, am not sure whether I can do it or not. Is it not possible to change only for particular interface?

PI 7.31.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your service pack level??

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SP14

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Logging and staging configuration in ICO came from PI 7.31 SP04 on wards, so you can enable it per ICO i am not sure why it is not working in your case.

Regards,

Praveen.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure. I pushed one more idoc, but still not showing up AM. Is there any other way we can check the source and target file names?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check the Message details> Message content >Dynamic configuration from the message monitor. it will shows all the dynamic attribute values..

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont see the file name in dynamic configuration:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<sap:DynamicConfiguration SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:sap="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<sap:Record name="InterfaceDeterminationHash" namespace="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30/routing"></sap:Record>

<sap:Record name="senderAgreementGUID" namespace="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30/general"></sap:Record>

</sap:DynamicConfiguration>

Thanks,

Vijay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok can you check your mapping - if you have any attributes maintained under LIST>S_ISA to populate the dynamic file name logic?

should be similar to below.

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no mapping involved for this Interface.

Thanks,

Vijay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As2Filename attribute is the seeburger adapter  dynamic attribute. Filename is standard SAP File adapter attributes.

attrib mapper Module is used to assigning the values to dynamic header attributes.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Refer the wiki AttribMapper - Assign AS2 Filename Dynamically - Process Integration - SCN Wiki.

If you search you will get more details on this.

Regards

Suraj