cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demo Fiori App - Approve Purchase Order - S/4HANA 1511

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I don't have SAP ERP system, but S/4HANA 1511.

I would like to create a demo apps (Approve Purchase Order), but this app is not available on S/4HANA, so I can't extend it.

But there is a demo app (Project from sample application), my question:

-. have some experts out there ever used this?

-. could you explain how I can link it to the back-end? (I am using SAP WebIDE)

-. If there is still no idea related to questions above, is there any fiori app related to approval purchase order for my system? (my inbox seems not working)

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Robert, What's the purpose of your demo? You can use the Web IDE to create new apps as usual.

And yes "My Inbox - Approve Purchase Order" app replaces the older standalone "Approve Purchase Order" for S/4HANA and S/4HANA Cloud.

Rgds

Jocelyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jocelyn,

The purpose is to extend the approval process.

Have you ever worked with that one?

I am using indeed WebIDE, but could you explain me how to connect with back-end.

In my case I don't have HANA cloud connector, but it would like to connect it with S/4HANA on premise.

Regards,

Robert

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

You can extend My Inbox. Session INT200 was a workshop on this at Teched 2016. Also there is further guidance on how to do this in the wiki https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ATopics/SAP+Fiori+-+My+Inbox

Just look for the blogs and notes about extending my inbox.

You need to install and configure My Inbox - Approve Purchase Order just like any other app.

And yes you need to set up the HANA Cloud Connector to connect to a backend server, including S/4HANA. You can install the HANA Cloud Connector locally in a developer version if you are in a hurry. That said if you are working in S/4HANA you really should get your team to set up a production connector centrally for all of you. Remember this is all part of the S/4HANA bundle so it should just be a matter of getting someone to do the install.... a small task with big benefits. More here:

SAP HANA Cloud Platform

Rgds

Jocelyn

juancarlos_camachogarduo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robert!

You can use Approve Purchase Order App with S/4 HANA 1503

or in your case the Successor App for S/4 HANA 1511: My Inbox - Approve Purchase Order

Search My Inbox - Approve Purchase Order App here:

Fiori Apps Library

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

I checked that one also,

but it has only 'My Inbox' instead of 'My Inbox - Approve Purchase Order'.

Have you ever worked that one?

Regards,

Robert

juancarlos_camachogarduo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robert!

Always do a double check in Fiori Apps Reference Library!, because sometimes jokes with us ...

Unfortunately, i have not implemented My Inbox, neither My Inbox - Approve Purchase Order Apps...

There are many information about My Inbox App here in SCN, for example;

All Things SAP Fiori - Additional Topics - SCN Wiki

*there is a specific section for My Inbox App

But, for S/4 HANA 1511 you have to implement "M Inbox - Approve Purchase Order" App, do a double check

Regards!