cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Owning A Real Estate Object Scenraio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears ,

Kindly I need to check the possibility of the below customer requirements for Owning a real estate object:

The contract will be over 6 years

with a first down payment = 5% of the total contract value

second payment = 10% of the total contract value after 3 months

the rest payments = 85% over 22 Quarterly installment conditions that on the delivery date = 20-06-2020 the client should have payed 60% of the total contract value 

Best Regards,

Allaa Kamal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ALlaa,

Assuming total value of the contract is 50,00,000.00 EUR. Contract start date 01.01.2016.

Insert a statistical condition with the full value (50,00,000.00) of the contract.

1st Installment, 5% installment will be a one time condition, which will derive it's value from the statistical condition.

2nd Installment similarly will derive it's value from statistical condition after 3 months on 01.04.2016. This also will be one time condition.

3rd 85% also will be one time condition and it's validity will be 01.07.2016 and this too will derive it's value from statistical condition.

Simulation of condition should look like below screen shots, check the due dates also (when you create in your system)

Now execute periodic posting for the contract till 31st July 2016. This will post the 85% installment also.

As shown in below screen shot, go to overview tab, choose account sheet in overview and select the line item with 85% value and click on the installment Payments as highlighted in red color.

This will open another window, populate the data as highlighted.

And then click on enter icon. This will bring below screen shot on your system.

Click on the save button. This will take you back to overview screen which will look like below screen shot, check the due dates, it should be as per your agreed dates.

You can double check the due dates by going to customer balance report FBL5N.

Cheers!!

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Amare,

Many Thanks for your kind support , would you please send me the required configuration and T-Codes for the statistical Conditions for the contract

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allaa.

You can make any condition as statistical by changing the condition purpose. Refer below screen shot for your reference.

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Amare,

Many Thanks for your help , I tried your solution according to the below screen shot the problem is that the system view it as a value that should be paid monthly and aggregated for 12 months to a yearly basis although I need it to be a monthly value and drive from it the 5% and the 10% so how can I do it? or whats is the problem in my configuration?

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allaa Waked,

Check the below screen shot:

Amount reference defines whether entered amount is a monthly amount or yearly amount.

Change it to yearly and it will work for you.

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Amare,

Many Thanks for your reply , I'm really sorry that this issue took so long but I tried it according to the below screen shot and still the system divides them on a monthly basis , I really cant get it is it a problem in the condition configuration or the contract configuration

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allaa,

No worries about the time it is taking. Check one more thing, the condition which you are deriving should be a one time condition. Check the below screen shot.

One time condition will have only 1 due date, this will post a single entry.

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Amare,

Many Thanks, I followed your steps I assigned a statistical condition and a one time posting condition for the % but still the statistical condition is divided per months and the one time posting

generates error according to the below screen shot , I cant really understand where's the problem

Best Regards,

Allaa Waked

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Allaa,

This is very much possible in SAP refx. Before i give you detailed design, can you explain what you meant by " that on the delivery date - 20th June 2020, the client should have paid 60% of the contract value.

To make my point clear, from REFX, we can ensure only the invoicing part, whether client has paid or not paid, can not be controlled from REFX.

Regards,

Amar