cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order for project stock material

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a stock material kept on Project Stock type (Q) (unrestricted use). I would like to create a sales order and then to issue those goods to the customer. However I cannot make the system takes goods from Project Stock instead of standard storage location. When I try to enter storage location at the line item, the system throws an error, that storage location is empty (which is true-> goods are in that storage location but in project stock Q). I added special stock indicator in VOV7 for my item category, but it has not changed anything. My question is: how can I push the system to take the goods from the Project Stock (Q) by the time of sales order creation (and then goods issue).

Thank you in advance,

P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204159
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check your item category and then make the changes marrk it with special stock indicator as Q in VOV7 .Please check and correct the requirement class also.

Regards

0 Kudos

Thank you Surya, but as I mentioned, I did the change in VOV7 and there was no result. I don't use any requirement type in sales order (empty) so I thought that I don't need to make any changes at the requirements class too. What do you think?

former_member204159
Participant
0 Kudos

Please add the WBS element  in the account assignment tab.