Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL Block release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a quick question about SPL Release on Sales order,

After releasing the SPL block in Sales order, I create Delivery in ECC but even it is released in Sales order ,Delivery is being blocked as well,

so what is the process That I need to do so delivery wont get SPL block , other then Moving the Ship to in Positive List,

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Turk,

check the customers and release them.

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

So Instead of releasing the Document, Customer needs to be released?

But customer is not in Negative list,

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Turk,

check the customer anyway. The reason, why the sales order was blocked, is mainly a blocked customer.

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I am testing the system so I manually added customer address to SPL , so Sales order is being blocked, when I go and release it and create Delivery in ECC , delivery is blocked as well, so how can i avoid the Delivery block after releasing the Sales order SPL block

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Truk,

okay, you can transfer the delivery with the program /SAPSLL/SD0B_DISTRIBUTE_R3 or the transaction /SAPSLL/DS_D_SD0B_R3 to GTS. What  kind of messages do you get.

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Turk,

If the address of the customer you are using is in SPL master data in GTS, then any document with that address will be blocked. For the documents to not be blocked, remove the address from SPL list. I understand that you added the customer address manually to the SPL list.

Thanks,

Sowbhagya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Transfer of delivery is not an issue but it is still blocked,

I want to know how can I avoid delivery block in ECC  after releasing the Sales order in GTS.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowbhagya,

yes I know but I am asking how can i release permanently other then placing Customer in Positive List,

thanks. 

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Turk,

you can do some customizing in ERP: Use transaction SPRO and following the path:

Sales and Distribution-->Foreign Trade/Customs-->SAP Global Trade Services - Plug-In--> Control Data for Transfer to SAP Global Trade Services-->Configure Control Settings for Document Transfer.

Fore the Application Level SD0B you can switch off the compliance and GTS dialog for the document type you wish. Or you can allowe the follow-on processes

Regards,

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hello Turk,

System is behaving appropriately...if a SPL match is found, orders/deliveries go on block. in real world, if a match is found - you would never release the sales order from block, until you check with compliance manager.

Since, your test scenario for SPL functionality is working for sales order and deliveries..Please delete customer address from SPL List and block at delivery would be gone.

Thanks,

Yogendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

I am looking for SAP GTS training.,, please suggest me good Institute or any good online course .....i have compliance knowledge  i am GTS end user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Can you dial on 9000712854.

Regards,