cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Logon tickets without using SAP EP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are not using Portal, can we still manage to use SAP Logon tickets?

please throw light into this

i am also wondering how the SSO22KerbMap module will be converting windows token to SAP Logon Ticket.can some expert take some time and explain about this?

Best regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

how are doing ?

please refer to SAP note 701205 to get more details on the Ticket Toolkit which should help your scenario

also have a look at this discussion :

with respect,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit,

I had gone through the link already but my requirements looks different. biztalk would be getting a webservice request from SAP abap program. That request should contain SAP logon ticket which need to be stored in the browsers cookie. then later when biztalk is responding the request of sap it should be able to get in using SSO. to my knowledge SAP has came up with SSo22kerbmap which will map windows ticket to Saplogon ticket and vice versa. So i need some solid information how it is going to do.

cheers

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

when you call the BizTalk Web Service from SAP ABAP stack the SAP Logon Ticket is send as an Assertion ticket. You have to write a Web Service which handles this Assertion Ticket and then calls the SAP DLLs from the Ticket Toolkit. SSO22KerbMap Module works only if the SAP Logon Ticket is send as a header cookie.

Thanks,

- Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Juergen

Thanks for reply. I would really appreciate if you send me some information or docuemntation about Assertion ticket and ticket tool kit. Here is my id . Thank you

cheers

Ram

Message was edited by:

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

information about the Web Services Connection and HTTP destination for ABAP can be found at help.sap.com. If you create a HTTP destination for your Web Service call in ABAP you can specify that SAP Logon tickets will be used. In this case the SAP Logon Ticket will be send as Assertion Ticket. You have to create a Web Service which reads the Assertion Ticket from the Web Service request and then you have to call the SAPSSOExt.dll, an example of how to do this can be found in a paper Reiner Hille-Doering published a while ago, if you search on sdn.sap.com you should find the paper. After doing this you have to call the AD in order to get a kerberos ticket. André Fischer and I are working on a paper or blog about this topic.

Thanks,

- Juergen