cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA16 - Error QV121 "Selected set code does not exist, or data entered is incomplete"

niravbhatt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I facing problem while doing Collective UD - QA16.

For one plant while selecting "Usage Decision to be made", system shows error QV121.

For other plant it works fine.

I have also check sap note : 2114045 - Error QV121 while making usage decision

Configuration is correct as per above note.

I am facing this problem for one plant and that is also only in QA16. For the same plant I am able to UD thru QA32.

Thanks and Regards,

Nirav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nirva,

It seems that you have selected the incorrect plant codes I.e, plant specific UD codes has been configured, might be you don't have access for the selected plants

1.please expand all the codes and select the one which belongs to you one by one, even if you are not able to select any selection codes please take SU53 screen shot and share to us

because it might be authorization issue

Regards,

Venkatesh

former_member7790
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nirav,

Please check the UD selected set maintained in the Inspection type.

Also check the same selected set has been maintained in  QS51 for the Plant and it has the status Released.

Regards,

Vivek

niravbhatt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

Thanks for your reply.

It is maintained.

Even when I press F4 at "UD Plant", I am not getting details about the plant for which I am facing problem.

for the same plant I am able to do UD thru QA32 with selected code group.

Thanks and Regards,

Nirav

former_member7790
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nirav,

Please share the screen shots.

Regards,

Vivek

niravbhatt
Explorer
0 Kudos

When we press F4 at UD Plant, system does not show any details for the plant for which we are facing problem.

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

Activating the authorization trace might be worth a try as well.

Regards

MH

niravbhatt
Explorer
0 Kudos

SAP_ALL profile assign. So not related to authorization

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the plant you have the lot in really 0001?  You show a selection plant of 0001.  That seems like a very odd plant number.  I would HIGHLY recomend against that as using any SAP object with leading zeros is a pain in the a$$, especially anytime  you have export/import data.  Excel automatically dropss the leading zeros unless you take special steps.  I would find it hard to beleive an experienced project team would do that.

Please blank out ALL values for all the UD fields, then see what you get you select the dropdown for the UD code.